Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hi


Hello:
I have been editing this site, to try to change the way it looks when I post it. I think I change it correctly but we shall see once I post this one.
The pictures here are from the Jordan dinner.
The top picture shows the combined cake and pie table on the stage in the gym where the dinner took place.
The bottom picture is the Country Store in a booth outside. The dinner had many booths outside as well as an old car show.
It is raining hard here this morning when I awoke at 5:00 am.
The library does not open until noon today, so I will make my trip there after lunch today.
I record the Jay Leno show every night. The next morning I watch it but only the opening segment and some games he plays. I rarely watch the interviews, but earlier this week I watch Hugh Laurie interviewed by Jay. If you have not seen Hugh Laurie interviewed then you will not see he has a very strong English accent. You do not detect it when you see him as the star of House.
Stay dry today.
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment