Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hi again

Hello:

A variety of pictures from the Hubble Space Telescope, all new after its update recently by the space shuttle crew.

I wonder if we will ever look back in time to near the Big Bang. I think it may be comparable to getting to Absolute Zero, -460 F. We can get with a few .00005 of that but not at absolute zero. Our universe if over 14.5 billion years old. We can see as far back as 12 billion years and with Hubble working great now, we can probably see back to 13 billion years.

This morning I found The Lost Symbol on my Kindle. This is what I will be reading for the next few days.

Today I will make my sauerkraut. Like I told you earlier, I put sauerkraut on my cheese list. I just don't like the taste of it and I cannot eat it. But it will make nice gifts to those who do like it.

Time for some breakfast and then to start reading my book.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment