Monday, February 1, 2010

Tis Monday now...

Hello:

No, this picture is not from Avatar, but one of Bill's pictures of Heaven on Earth from my friend Bill in Eugene. Just fog among the trees.

Not much happening here today. I need to visit the library to return some books and pick up at least four more. I will wait until it stops raining to do that.

Yesterday I spent the day reading articles on my Kindle. I added so much over the past 3 months and had read any of it. I am trying to get below 52 pages that it currently stands at. We shall see how long it takes to get below 50 pages.

With The New Yorker coming out every Monday I rather doubt I can get below 50 anytime soon. I download at least 3 articles every Monday from it. Plus I download articles from The Atlantic and The Smithsonian as well as other magazines from their online sites. Today I downloaded other stuff that I need to read and consider.

Hope you have a good week.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment