Friday, February 26, 2010

Getting more acquainted with new computer

Hi:

I am getting better with my new computer. It helps to have my old computer here to watch what I have on it, and try to get on my new computer.

Look closely at this picture. This is one of Bill's pictures he sent me a week or so ago.

I watched tonight The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence. I then went to YouTube to find the song by Gene Pitney. I noticed the movie did not have the song, but did have John Wayne saying "pilgrim" a lot.

I am listening to the Kindle Chronicles now. It is a podcast I downloaded to this computer. I listened to this Friday podcast since the first one came out when I was still in China. I have written a few letters to Len Edergly, the podcaster. He read a some of my letters over the air.

Have a great weekend.

Steve

P.S. I forgot to take off the spell checking feature so a few of the words show up in yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment