Friday, February 26, 2010

New laptop


Hi again:


I am writing this on my new laptop I got today from Best Buy.


I don't have any of my pictures on this computer so this picture is one of the standard pictures on this computer.
I will tweak this site tomorrow to make it look like the way I want it.
I have been trying to set websites using Windows 7 instead of XP. It is better than Vista, since I have experience with Vista, which I don't like at all.
I am surprised how much brighter this screen is than my old computer.
I need to delete my email account from my old computer so I can put it on this one, keeping everything I have instead of having to re-write all of my email addresses.
Tomorrow I am going to try to make a new website using Frontpage. But Frontpage 2003 is on my other computer.
I am taking this computer to a friend here who has a computer repair business. He will put on Office 2003 if he can. All of my documents on other computer, contained in a USB drive, is all with Word 2003. Office 2007 makes documents .docx. I want .doc on all of mine.
So you know what I am involved in for the next few days.
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment