Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday morning

Hello:

I went on a bike ride around Stayton yesterday and took some pictures, one of which is here. Daffodils and Narcissus are all over the place around here.

I am trying to find a clam shovel here, but the two places I visited yesterday did not have one. Ace Hardware did not have one even though I saw one in the Newport Ace. I also rode my bike to Bimart but it had no clam shovel there. My next trip to Salem I will check Walmart and Dick's (the successor to G. I. Joe's).

I am reading now Country Driving: A Journey Through China from Farm to Factory. Like I told you earlier I enjoy reading books on China.

I have a book waiting for me at my local library here called The Man from Beijing.

I know I will continue my interest in books discussing China.

I changed the size of the pictures on this blog so you can see the detail better. I must have also changed the type style as the printing is larger also.

I had subscribed to Time on my Kindle but again I find I do not read magazines on it so after two weeks I canceled my subscription. With magazines and newspapers each Kindle owner gets a 14 day free subscription. My Time subscription free time ends on March 5, but I did not want to wait to next week to cancel it.

Another nice day here so I hope you enjoy it.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment