Saturday, February 6, 2010

Super bowl..what a bore...

Hi again:

How are you doing this fine Saturday morning in Oregon?

The picture here is my Kindle in its Oberon cover, showing the tree of life. It is a replacement cover; the cover that comes with the Kindle is a black one that has straps that hold the Kindle inside the cover.

There are over 4,000,000 Kindles out there now, but I do wonder if anyone who reads this blog has a Kindle.

As I told you before, I do not like to read articles on my computer. Both newspaper articles and magazines are too hard to read on my laptop, so I copy them to Word, then send it to my free Kindle account. I then get back an email with the article in the Kindle format that I download to my Kindle when I hook it up to my computer. I know, too much "sausage making" for many of you...

No football for me tomorrow. I will finish the DVDs of 24 and watch some of the other programs I recorded in the past weeks.

Plus I have 3 books to get through in the next 10 days, so that, too, is on my agenda.

Waiting here for the repairman to fix our water heater. Taking a cold shower is just too much for me these days...

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment