Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday morning here now...

Good morning:

The picture here shows sheep on an island.

It appears we will have another nice day here. I plan to take my camera outside to take some pictures to show you what it is like here in Stayton.

My apple crisp did not turn out well yesterday. The topping did not get hard. I cooked it for 25 minutes instead of the 30 to 35 minutes as called for by the recipe. I think my next one will be cooked for 30 minutes to see if the topping gets harder.

I suggest you read Nothing to Envy to see a country without the freedoms we take for granted here in the U.S.

I thought China as lack of freedom, but North Korea people have no freedoms at all. I understand why people defected to China to get away from this onerous country.

Enjoy the day here.

Steve

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo and your blogs. The part about the apple crisp really took me back in time.I used to make that nearly every Sunday going back just over 40 years ago.
    I see that you live in Stayton and take photos.Do you ever go around the West Stayton area?
    Re. the cracked computer screen, my grandson had the same problem and in the end it was just easier to buy him a new one.He got it in Wal-marts I believe and was half the price of what it had cost me from the company who made the computer and so on.
    I bet that was a great holiday that you had in China.I just had a friend return from there and he just loved it.
    Take care and have a great day, Angie.

    ReplyDelete