Thursday, February 11, 2010

H again and hot water is here!!!!

Hello:

This is the last of the ID theft pictures. This one is obviously faked. But funny nevertheless.

We finally got hot water today after a week of no hot water. Cold showers are to be avoided.

Even when I was camping I had a portable shower, a thick black bag that hung from a tree. Put water in it and it would heat up. A hot water shower out in the wilderness.

I am learning to make websites. I have Front Page on my computer so I will use that program as way of learning how to create websites. I want to make two of them, one for my company here and another for Chinese food recipes.

You in America do not know what good Chinese food tastes like. It bears no resemblance to what we call Chinese food in America. What we have here is America's idea of what Chinese food should taste like. Except for white rice, food in China is not like anything you have ever seen or tasted. I love the food of China. How else could I lose 50 pounds in the two years I was there.

I plan to go back to China this spring.

Hope your week is going well.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment