Saturday, November 21, 2009

Weekend is here...

Hello:

How is your weekend going?

The picture here is the north jetty in Newport. It appears new rocks have been added to it since I saw it last before I went to China for two years,

My back is still very sore. I am using a heat pad against my lower back as I sit writing this. I take pills to help relax it, but it so sore when I get up in the morning. I cannot lean over to pick something off the floor when I first get up. I need to stretch it and work on it before I can lean over.

I have a few things hanging outside but I rather doubt the stuff will remain out there for very long, as showers are here all day.

I did not go see the movie last night, but I may head to the movie at 4:30 pm today. I would normally ride my bike, but my back is so sore I cannot lean over it. So I must walk to the store later today and then walk to the movie theater later.

I plan to cut back on getting books from my library and instead read more on my Kindle. Every Monday I add stuff to it from newyorker.com and other magazines. I rarely read what I put on but now I plan to read at least 5 articles a day for the next few weeks.

I now have 42 pages on my Kindle, with 12 items on each page. So much to read and so little time.

Amazon appears to promise a new software update to let us have folders. This is has been the most requested item among Kindle owners, folders so I get away from having 42 pages on my Kindle.

Have a good weekend.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment