Friday, November 13, 2009

TGIF

Hi:

The picture here is a small bay near our apartment in Depoe Bay.

We saw 2012 today and I thought it to be so very funny. All of the destruction was so very funny to me. Also the planes avoiding the falling freeways and buildings was so hilarious. When I sat down the girl to my left told me she yelled and cried a lot during movies like this. So she yelled and cried as I laughed. Nothing surprised me in the movie.

I finished Cheating Death. It is such a good book, and I highly recommend it for your reading enjoyment and as a learning event for you as it was for me. Dr. Sanjay Gupta is the author. He is a commentator on CNN but I rarely watch that station. I never and I mean NEVER watch Fox news.

My next book is The Tyranny of E-Mail: The Four Thousand Year Journey to Your Inbox. by John Freeman. This book sounds so interesting so I will tell you about it in future postings here. I know it is about correspondence throughout the ages.

I made some more apple crisp, this time cooking it at 375 degrees for only 27 minutes. The apples are not fully cooked, so the next batch I will cook nearly 30 minutes.

I hope you have a good weekend. It is suppose to dry and very, very cold.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment