Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hump Day

Hi again:

How are you doing today?

I was able to hang a towel and two pairs of pants outside today. All dried very well. I love the way a towel feels when it is dried outside.

The picture here is an electric car from a recent meeting in Portland.

I was trying to move a refrigerator from the garage to the kitchen but I could not get it up the three steps. I got it up two steps but could not get it up the third step. One of the attempts I wrenched my lower back, so now I sit with a heat pad on my back.

We need to move the house frig to the garage but that will be easier going down the three steps than up the stairs.

I went shopping at Winco today. I spent over $68.00 so I got a turkey for 22 cents a pound. The 17.5 pound turkey cost me $3.85.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment