Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday morning now

Hello:

The picture here a Metropolitan, an older car I saw at the Jordan Dinner in September.

I did not go to the library yesterday. Instead, I have two books here I want to read before getting the now seven books and three DVDs waiting for the me there at the library. I am reading the email book I told you about yesterday plus I need to finish Where Men Win Glory: The Odyssey of Pat Tillman by Jon Krakauer. This book tells we should get out of Afghanistan. The British and the Soviets could not conquer that country and we cannot do it either.

CBS This Morning today says the Silk Road starts in Xi'an (again, SHEE-an) but I know it starts in Shanghai, farther to the east of Xi'an. China Road, a book by Rob Gifford, is about a trip along the Silk Road in China starting in Shanghai and ending on China's western border.

I do hope your Sunday goes well.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment