Friday, November 6, 2009

Tis Friday again...


Hello:
The picture is a the Dumbbell Galaxy. Great picture from the Hubble Space Telescope.
So many books here and such little time to read them. Last night I bought a book for my Kindle on marketing for ebooks. I published 3 books for the Kindle but I need to know how to market the ebooks. I have published articles on the Kindle/Yahoo site, and on the Kindle Social Network. I sent an email to Len Edergly; he has a Friday podcast of the Kindle Chronicles. But I see from the the Kindle Chronicles website that my email was not mentioned in the podcast. I will listen to the podcast shortly but I do not expect to hear about the two books of poetry I told him about.
I am feeling much better today. I don't know what I had but it was not a cold nor the flu.
Hope you have a good weekend.
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment