Saturday, January 16, 2010

Success!!!!!!

Hi:

I thought of a solution today to solve my computer problem: the personal security virus that was seriously affected my computer.

I was sitting with my computer early this morning trying to think how to get this virus off my computer. Nothing worked so far at that point. But then I thought, my icons appear for about 2 minutes before the virus takes over and eliminates them. So I re-started my computer and watched for the icons to appear. I saw the rkill icon so I hit it as my computer was in its opening process. I hit rkill at least 10 times to stop the operation of the virus.

Once that was finished I hit the Malwarebytes virus killer icon and did a deep scan to find the virus. The scan lasted 2 hours, 30 minutes and found 36 items affecting my computer. Malwarebytes told me to remove them so I did that, then restarted my computer. The virus is gone. You cannot believe how happy I am to be with a computer that works so well.

The picture is the main actress in Avatar. She is a former model now an actress.

She played the Navi lady interested in Scully. She is quite beautiful.

Nolan and I went to see Sherlock Holmes last night. It was a good movie and I certainly expect a sequel next year.

Today, from the Stayton library, I ordered The Seven Percent Solution, the book of a story of Sherlock using cocaine to come to his conclusions. It is a 1974 book that I did not read. Since that time I read all four of the Sherlock novels and all of Conan Doyle's short stories about Sherlock.

Again, I am so very happy now.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment