Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hump day again

Hi again:

The picture here is no doubt recognize if you have seen Avatar. I watched it today in 3D. The graphics are amazing. It is almost like you can touch things in front of you. I have a series of Avatar pictures to post here, I got them from various websites.

I am going to check Amazon to see if they are selling the Navi language book. I have no desire to learn another language. It does sound easier to learn Navi rather than Klingon.

If you do go to see it, watch it in 3D. It is more expensive but worth it. We kept the 3D glasses given to us to watch the movie. Previews show the new Shrek movie and Alice in Wonderland will both be in 3D.

Also, I heard on NPR tonight that some TVs are coming out in 3D. Not much to watch for the first ones to buy it. ESPN will show the World Cup next summer in 3D.

Hope your week is going well.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment