Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturdy and it is raining

Good morning:

Strange dream last night. I was the president of a company in Oregon but the CEO walks in and tells everyone we, the management team, are moving the Washington D.C. area to be closer to Congress, whom he likes to lobby. Six of us protested and said we would not move. Later on the CEO is killed and we discover he is not whom he says he was. As the successor leader I cancelled the move. Like I said before, dreams are "fractured fairy tales."

Did laundry yesterday, but only somethings go into the dryer. I like to air-dry my towels and today I am air-drying my robe.

Not much happening here today; I want to go the library later today on my bike so the rain better stop.

The picture here are two pandas in China.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment