Friday, January 29, 2010

Made Apple Crisp today...

Hi:

A few months ago we went up the forest to find Nolan's mining claim. This is near his claim.

I made some apple crisp today. I used softer apples, so I cooked them only 10 minutes before putting the topping on the apples. I think I can cook these apples with the topping on it. I had some with my coffee this morning. I am surprised I am turning into a good cook.

A few nights ago I made a tuna casserole. We had it for two nights in a row. I cook noodles then add 3 cans of tuna and two cans of cream of mushroom soup and bake it for 45 minutes.

But then, last week I had french toast for dinner. On the History Channel I watched how they make ready-made waffles and french toast. Mine are much better than ones you buy in the store.

Have a great weekend. Mine will involve cracking walnuts for more than a few hours.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment