Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday evening

Hi again:

I am in the third day of a coffee fast. Last Friday night I went to bed at regular time but woke up at 2:30 am the next morning, wide awake. I decided I needed to get off coffee for a week. Let me tell you, it has been hard every morning. Plus I bought some muffins at Costco this morning, so not having coffee with a muffin tomorrow will be hard. But I will not have coffee again until Saturday morning.

I can tell I am getting rid of the caffeine out of my system. I should do this every couple of months, get that caffeine out of my system.

The picture here is another Lake Michigan iceberg, with the algae stripes.

I am watching the last seven or eight episodes of 24, the fourth season. I can watch it as I write this.

Hope you week does well.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment