Friday, January 15, 2010

The Last Day of My Fast

Hi again:

This is the final day of my coffee fast. I was tempted mightily today about making coffee, but decided against it.

I spent the last three hours trying to get the personal security virus off my computer. I downloaded three different virus killers this morning. None worked because nothing will download to my desktop. If I download it to My Documents it does not work; I cannot open it. If I download it to my flash drive; I cannot open it.

The correction is a two-step process. One, use rkill to stop the virus from its operation. Once that ends, step two comes with the virus killer program. But I cannot get step one to work, to open to do its work. Apparently the virus prevents me from doing it.

I am at a loss how to fix my computer. If any reader of this blog has any suggestions, please do let me know. schwindt68@hotmail.com.

The picture here is one of Bill from Stayton Photography as Art series.

Back to computer work.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment