Sunday, December 6, 2009

The weekend ends soon...

Hi:

A little warmer today; instead of 15 degrees, like it was yesterday, it was 25 degrees this morning. No rain or snow yet.

The picture is one you recognize.

I woke up at 1:00 am last night, for some unknown reason. I read my book for 45 minutes then went back to bed. Typhoon reads very fast and is an excellent book.

I recorded all three of the Lord of the Rings today. TNT broadcast there movies in a row today, so next week, some evening I will turn off my computer and watch then in order.

Do you watch White Collar on USA channel? The Fall Finale on Friday shows a very surprise ending, completely out of character with the theme of the TV show. Kate, the reluctant girlfriend of the main character, is being held by Peter, who is married on the show to the prettiest character. There was no prediction that this ending was proper. I could rant more on this but I will not bore you with more.

Continuing on the TV theme, the series ending for Monk was very lame.

Nineteen days left before the big holiday.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment