Monday, December 21, 2009

Pouring rain outside

Hi:

Here is a picture of the Old Executive Office Building at night. It looks so much better at night.

It is raining all day today. I went on errands in the car today instead of on my bike.

I now have library books to be keep me busy for the next two weeks. I will read every night instead of watching reruns on TV.

My books are:

A Rumpole Christmas by John Mortimer. I love Rumpole on TV but the novels and short stories are great.

Snow Falling on Cedars by David Guterson. I saw the movie the other night but it was confusing, so I will read the novel this week. I have never read this novel before.

Googled: The End of the World as We Know It by Ken Auletta. I like the way this author writes. I read most of his other books.

Too Big to Fail: The Inside Story of How Wall Street and Washington Fought to Save the Financial System and Themselves by Andrew Ross Sorkin. I have read two books on this topic already. I saw this author on C-Span2 a few weeks on BookTV.

True Blue by David Baldacci. I find this author the best among the mystery writers. His novels are so much better than what other best-selling authors write.

I will finish up Cheap tonight then on to the Baldacci book.

Stay dry and Happy Holidays.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment