Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hump Day



Good morning:
The pictures I got here from James Fallows, a writer for the Atlantic magazine. I get an email from him every day.
The top picture shows you how millions of people live in China.
The bottom picture is Beijing a few weeks before the Olympics there. This is what it looks like in most big cities in China. Shanghai was the same. I just wonder what happened to my lungs during my two years in China.
Those of you who seen the video I added, what are your thoughts on the "silent monks" treatment of the Hallelujah Chorus.
The Republicans are so stupid...so very stupid. I hope they fade in to the background and try to elect only those who are tea party members. No one of those jerks will ever get elected.
Enough of my rant today.
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment