Sunday, December 13, 2009

Warming up here

Good morning:

Even though this picture is a little blurry, it shows the farm stand where we got corn, tomatoes and prunes during the summer. There is a rumor that it will not be open next year. I will be sad if it no longer open. It had very fresh vegetables and fruit.

It has warmed up here. This morning it was 32 degrees out when I saw our outside temperature. Much better than last week when we had 0 and 4 degrees on four different mornings.

Once I finish today's paper, it time to experiment with my cooking. I will try a new fudge recipe and a cranberry pie today. If both turn out correct, then I will repeat the process in the middle of next week, most of my gifts for others at Christmas are things I cook.

I spent last night reading Superfreakonomics; it is such a good book.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment