Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The last Hump Day of the year

Hello again:

This picture and the next few pictures will be from an email I got from Bill Mosier, a friend in Eugene. He sends me funny and serious emails. The series for this email is called Photos as Art.

This picture is a timed photo of lightening in the desert.

I am getting to know my relation in Argentina. I have been in touch with Los Schwindt, Mecha Schwindt and Mercedes Schwindt. Two of the three speak English fairly well. Los does not so I use the Google Translator to find out what she says in Spanish.

I finished Snow Falling on Cedars last night. I am going to watch the movie again. The movie, like I said, just hit the major points of the novel. The book is so much better than the movie. That is the case regularly with all movies: the book is so much better than the movie.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment