Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekend is here...



Hi again:

I got up at 5:00 this morning. I was wide awake again. I may have to watch my coffee. No coffee after noon.

The picture shows two of them. One in brown and one is white. The picture comes from the UP.

I spent most of the morning listening to ATC from yesterday afternoon and Morning Edition from this morning. Both are two hour programs but I download them on my computer. That way I listen to just what I want.

I found some interesting recipes on Mr. Food. Here is what I found and copied:

Potato Chip Cookies
Double Chocolate Chewies
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Overnight Coffee Cake
Blueberry Pancakes

The other two books from library. One is The Storm and other is Kiss My Math.

My last math class was from my high school, my second year of high school. No more math classes in high school, no math class since that high school class. Now that I am 60 years old now, I may want to study math once again.

The Storm is about hurricane Katrina.

No rain expected today but only going to get to 62 degrees today (17 degrees Celsius).

Have a good weekend everyone.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment