Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nice Saturday...

Hi again:

It so nice here today, I went to a garage sale where I got a spring form pan for 25 cents. I have been looking for one for some time. I am going to make a cheesecake soon. A spring form pan is what I needed.

I am reading Ape House, but it is not very good. I am 1/3 through it and nothing is happening much. I liked Lucy better than this book.

My Ducks don't plan until 7:30 tonight. The Beavs better lose to Boise State today.

One more edit of Creation then we will be done. I will place it on the Kindle page early next week after 33 edits.

We have Redemption ready to go also, but we will have to hear it before we make that final decision.

I am thinking now of pricing Creation at $2.99. Redemption will be at $3.99 and Sanctification will be at $6.99 (it is the same size as Creation and Redemption---combined.)

I am going to post two pictures after this. One shows my tomato upside down, one when it was growing (from yesterday) and the other showing a lot of fruit on it.

I am not posting pictures with my text posts.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment