Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Post Labor Day



Hi again:
I woke up this morning at 2:00 am and again at 5:00 am, finally getting up at 8:30 am. I am not feeling well. I have no appetite and I have a sinus headache. I don't know what bug I got. Too early for the flu yet.
I see Safeway is offering flu shots this year. I will get one again this year. Every year I get a flu shot I do not get the flu. Those years in the past I do not get a flu shot I end up getting the flu.
I sure hope what I have is not the flu.
The cartoon speaks for itself. The 14th Amendment gives babies born in the United States automatic citizenship. My father was born in the U.S. of parents who came here from Russia through Argentina. Would you send my father back to Russia? How about me, a second generation American?
I am slowly reading Packing for Mars. It is a funny book. I recommend it highly.
I hear Amazon is planning a software fix to periodic freezing of my Kindle 3. It has frozen four times so far.
A short work week here.
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment