Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mid-week now...


Hi again:
It is not raining today so my clothes are hanging outside.
This picture is a carpet show in St. Louis. Quite colorful.
Not much happening here today.
I will not talk about religion today.
I am almost finished with The Invisible Bridge. I will finish this book today. I have four books waiting for me at the library. I need to find some time to read on my Kindle 3.
The New Yorker website is only allowing one or two articles a week for free subscribers. I am getting upset at this magazine.
My next book will be Marathon: How One Battle Changed Western Civilization. Sounds like a good history lesson for me.
The next book is The Bullpen Gospels: Major League Dreams of Minor League Veteran.
I also have to start reading Henry the IV, Part 1 again as the online class has caught up with me I am in the last scene of Act III, and the class in Act IV, Scene I.
How is your week going?
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment