Saturday, September 4, 2010

The long weekend is here...






Hi again:

This bottom picture shows my Kindle 3. The screen is so much nicer than my Kindle 1.

The top picture shows my Kindle 1 and Kindle 3 sitting next to each other. The screens are the same size, but the Kindle 3 is so much thinner and brighter than my Kindle 1.

I went to 2 garage sales this morning, but found nothing of interest to me. Yesterday I bought two more spatulas. One can never have too many spatulas. I also bought Pictionary for $1.00.

I am now reading Packing for Mars: The Curious Science of Life in the Void. I read everything Mary Roach writes. I think I will spend the rest of today reading that book.

I found 12 free books online last night for my Kindle 3. Six were science fiction and the other six were nonfiction, mainly history.

Hope you are enjoying this long weekend.

I see I have six tomatoes ready to pick again. I have 12 of them now. I don't know what to do with all of them.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment