Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rained hard last night



Hi again:

This picture is of a bay in Denmark. My next post will show how the bay got red.

It rained very hard around 9:00 pm last night. Rained that hard for about two hours. I still had to water my hanging plants that are under eves.

I took a picture of my upside down tomato with a red tomato on top of it. I will post that picture in a few days showing my tomato.

I think I took over 5 dozen tomatoes off my two in-ground plants. I picked nine of them this morning. Which means I now have 11 tomatoes in the house.

I believe I have enough salsa made now, with five pints here (six if I count the one I gave to Nolan).

Reading The Invisible Bridge where the main characters are getting into worse condition bit by bit. I fear what will happen to them by book's end. I don't think things will work for the two main characters.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment