Monday, September 20, 2010

Little rain today...



Hello:

This shows the reason why the bay is red as you saw from yesterday's post. From the blood of these dolphins, who cry like babies as they are slaughtered in the bay. I amazes me that humans still do this. I thought this ended after the uproar of clubbing white baby seals in the past years.

It failed to rain much today. No rain for tomorrow, the first day of Autumn.

I am nearing the end of The Invisible Bridge. I still cannot predict the ending. It is such a great novel.

I am into Act III of Henry the 4th, Part I. I am still ahead of the online class.

We have a huge used book sale at the end of this month. I will be looking for a good dictionary and another anthology of Shakespeare. The preview sale is Thursday September 30. I will there that night to look for the two books I seek.

I do hope your week goes well.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment