Friday, July 16, 2010

The weekend nears





Hi again:

This picture is the new Boeing Dreamliner. One big plane.

We are working on Creation, an Epic Poem by Raymond Geraths, Nolan's late father. We have Redemption finished now. But Nolan wants Creation to take camping with him this weekend.

Tomorrow I am going to a Schwindt family reunion in Corvallis. Mainly there will be cousins from my Uncle Joe, my father's older brother, who died last year. There may be other Schwindt cousins there as I emailed many of them to tell them of my contacts with Schwindt family members in France, Argentina, and Germany.

I am making an apple crisp to take with me tomorrow.

I am so slowly reading Red Mars. I may not read the other two. Just not that interesting of a book. I have 3 more books waiting for me at the library, plus the six books I have here.

Looks like it will be nice this weekend.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment