Friday, July 23, 2010

The weekend is here...







Hello:
This picture shows my second crop of rhubarb. I fertilized it about a month ago and it came back. I love rhubarb. I will pick it tomorrow and cook the stuff up.
I am reading Fever Dream by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. I read everything these two novelists write together. I don't like to read Child's separate books but I do read Preston's books. This is an excellent novel. I will finish it in the next few days.
I watched Three Days of the Condor the other day on TV. Now I am going to re-read Six Days of the Condor. The movie cut down the number of days but I want to re-read this novel.
Tomorrow there is a Berry Festival at a farm store near here. I will ride my bike to it. This will be fun. But earlier in the morning it is garage sale day too.
I do hope your weekend goes well.
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment