Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mid-week, or hump day, as we call it...


Hello:
Remember this iconic picture? It appeared on National Geographic in 1986. I found this magazine at a garage sale two years ago.
The photographer of this photo got the last roll of Kodachrome film that Kodak made. He is taking pictures with it now. I assume most of those pictures will show up in a few months in National Geographic.
Not much happening here. I am 10 pages from the end of Sanctification. I will finish it all by tomorrow.
I must finish Colossus by Saturday. I am more than half way through it. I love reading history like this book. Even in the summer I enjoy reading nonfiction more than fiction. I figure I read five nonfiction books for every novel I read.
I do hope your week is going well.
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment