Sunday, July 18, 2010

The weekend continues...


Hello:

It is much cooler today; I sure hope it does not rain today.

The picture here is Argentina. The Schwindt family members are in Buenos Aires and White Bay, about 634 kilometers south of Buenos Aires. You don't see White Bay on this map. White Bay is where my grandparents setttled for about 10 years, starting in the late 1880's.

I had fun at the Schwindt reunion yesterday. Most there were decedents of Jospeph Schwindt, my uncle who died about two years ago at age 98.

I am watching 2012 this morning. Such a funny movie. What a great comedy.

I do hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Steve

2 comments:

  1. Hi steven you can see white bay at map! where say BAHIA BLANCA, that is the city where ur grandfather was living!
    Mecha Schwindt

    ReplyDelete
  2. is wrong to say white bay, u must say Bahia Blanca because then nobody will understand you.

    ReplyDelete