Friday, May 28, 2010

The weekend begins shortly

Good morning:

This picture looks like a nice one of the Oregon beach, but this from Hawaii. BING has list of the top ten beaches in the U.S. but none are from Oregon, which is good. Good in the sense no one knows about our mild weather and no humidity here.

It has not rained since yesterday, so later this morning I will mow the lawn. I will also dig the weeds from my garden areas.

I watched the last Flashforward this morning, having recorded it last night. So many questions at the end when another flash forward happened. I assume they finished this show before leaning it was cancelled.

When this show started last Fall, I found I could download the audio book of Flashforward. It was hard to listen to a book. It goes too slow. So I got it from the library and read it. It had a longer time between the two flash forwards where everyone faints for 82 seconds. In the book it was 20 years. In the TV show it was seven months. Flashforward was one of my favorite shows but now it has been cancelled.

Also the book is more science fiction than the TV show. I know that is hard to believe the book is more science fiction but trust me, it is.

What are your plans for the holiday weekend?

Steve

1 comment: