Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Raining again

Hi again:

These pictures are of a bridge. Pretty nice looking bridge.

It is raining out now. Darn it. I was doing my washing and I wanted to put my clothes outside. Instead to the dryer they go.

I have been typing up Creation, Ray Geraths first epic poem. It is 54 pages and I am at page 35 now. I have been doing about 10 pages a day, taking me almost four hours each day. We are already working on Redemption, his second epic poem. His third one is Sanctification, a monster of a poem, 92 pages long. I will not type that one up.

I am in charge of making dinner here tonight. I am making sauerkraut and sausage. I hate sauerkraut, so I will keep two sausages from the mixture to have as my dinner. I will use 2 quarts of my sauerkraut which leaves me with 3 left. I don't know how to do this, so I will check the Internet to see how to prepare this meal.

On my second load of laundry. I hope we get nice weather sometime soon.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment