Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Good morning

Good morning:

In this mural, everything you see is in the mural. The cow and the guy on scaffold included as well as the bird and the posts.

I hope today is nice. I just washed my sheets and I want to hang them outside.

It is nearly 7:00 am as I write this. I got up around 5:30 this morning, wide awake.

My jury duty is over for two years. I hope it is much longer. They get the list from DMV records and voting records. Double your chances that way...

I am reading Pearl of China, a novel that has the Chinese character befriending another little girl named Pearl as in Pearl Buck. From the flap the author had to denounce Pearl Buck during the Cultural Revolution. I assume Willow will have to denounce her in this novel.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment