Monday, May 3, 2010

A new week starts...

Hello:

Yet another surprise picture from Bill's collection.

Close to being finished with Too Big to Fail. It is 526 pages long, a bigger book than I usually read, but it is such a good book.

My next book is China's First Emperor and His Terra Cotta Warriors. Like I told you before , I enjoy reading about China and its history, both old history and new history. The terra cotta warriors are near Xi'an. I visited them and took many pictures with my new camera then. But unfortunately I did not know how to transfer pictures to my computer so I deleted them from the disk once I thought I transferred them to the computer, but then found out they did not transfer correctly.

Once I go back to China I do plan on visiting the Xi'an to see the warriors again.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment