Monday, May 24, 2010

Start of a new week


Hi again:
This picture is the last one of Katrina. This one is the tidal surge from the hurricane.
Today I heard some stupid R's complain of lack of government help for the oil spill. This is not a natural disaster, this was caused by a totally unprepared BP, the stupidest company in the world now. These dumb R's blame everything on our President. Who will they run against him in 3 years? I hope it is the dumbest of them all, your Sarah.
I am half way through No One Would Listen. I really like this book as the author is a "quant" a math person who loves numbers. He just did not believe Madoff numbers. Like I told you, nine times he presented facts to the SEC.
I have not chosen my next book. I may try to read articles on my Kindle for a week to par down the number of pages on it, which are now up to 80 pages. With 12 titles per page, I have a lot of reading ahead of me.
Have a good week and better holiday next weekend.
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment