Saturday, May 22, 2010

Still raining here...

Hi again:

This picture is yet another one of Katrina as it approaches the Gulf coast.

I had to listen to All Things Considered as well as Morning Edition Saturday in row this morning. I turned off my older computer last night in order to read my book. I am 100 pages into Hellbound on His Trail, the hunt for the killer of Martin Luther King, Jr. I did not realize he was not captured right away. Like the killer of Lincoln, this guy was on the lose for over a month.

Lost is ending, 24 is ending. Cancelled are my favorite programs: Cold Case, Fastforward, and Numbers. My DVR will not be as busy next TV season as it was these past few seasons.

I do not watch any of the reality programs, such as Dancing with Stars, American Idol and The Biggest Loser.

I have a long list of things to do today, but with the constant rain I cannot get outside on my bike.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment