Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hi again



Hello:


The picture here is our local library in Stayton. It is a wonderful library. Like I told you before this is a regional library, having access to all books in the Chemeketa Community College district.

No matter how much I edited yesterday's post, I could not get the paragraph separation that I wanted to show. I edited four times, each time putting in paragraph separation. But every time I posted it the posting showed no paragraph separation.

We shall see how this works today. The type face is different today as is the way I download pictures. I don't know how this one will turn out.

No one has responded to my plea yesterday for emails to me to tell me where you live. I am getting views from the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia and South America. I can pretty much guess the U.S. people, but not all. I have no idea who you are if you are viewing this from outside the U.S. Please write me to tell me who you are. Again, my email address is schwindt68@hotmail.com

The next book I plan to read is: A Brave Vessel: The True Tale of the Castaways Who Rescued Jamestown and Inspired Shakespeare's The Tempest. The author is Hobson Woodward.

I checked out two Steve Berry books, The Third Secret and The Venetian Betrayal. I know I read the latter even though I was in China when this book was published. I cannot remember if I read The Third Secret. I will start it soon to see if I remember it. I may have ordered The Venetian Betrayal from Amazon when I was in China. This would have been before I got my Kindle there.

His book, The Templar Legacy, was free on the Amazon Kindle site earlier this week, so I ordered it and have it on my Kindle. I know I read this book before. Looking over all of his books, I do believe I read all of his books. We shall see...

Hope this works...


Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment