Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hello on Saturday





Hi again:


My CDs of The Lost Symbol and a Beck book for a friend did not work today when I played them. I wonder what happened to Real Player. I also tried to make a copy of Story Songs III, but the new copy did not work either. I wonder if putting the books into the music category causes this not to work. I will try again now since I rebooted my computer. I will let you know how it works.


The pictures here are from the Hubble. The top picture is Saturn over time; the bottom one a cone nebula.
I opened my berry jam last night. It is so very good on toast. I love the seeds in the jam.
My strawberry ice cream is also excellent. I do not each much of either, as the sugar content is high.
Time to experiment with Real Player again.
Hope your weekend is going well.
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment