Monday, June 7, 2010

Iced coffee today

Hello:

My iced coffee was good today. But using the same amount of coffee when it warm is not enough for iced coffee. I made some iced coffee for tomorrow but this time I used 50% more coffee in my French press. We shall see how that works when I try it tomorrow.

I discovered I cannot copy to this blog. I want to put a good joke here that is quite long but pasting does not work in this blog.

I am now reading A Captain's Duty by Richard Phillips. His container ship was the first one ever taken over by pirates from Somali. I am about a third of the way through it and it is a very good book. I highly recommend this book.

I know I said I was going to read The End of Wall Street first, but I wanted to read A Captain's Duty book first. I should finish this book in one or two days. With TV reruns on now I spend the early evening and late evening reading now.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment