Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Hello:

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers who read this blog.

For the first day of summer it is spitting rain outside here today. We have not had a day over 75 degrees yet this year. We will certainly not get that warm this week as rain is once again in the forecast.

I am 3/4 through Seaworthy by Linda Greenlaw. It is an interesting book. (Spoiler alert coming) She is swordfish captain a wreck of a boat. Before getting to the fishing grounds her motor breaks and she is towed to a port in Canada. Once she gets to the fishing grounds she is retrieving her first set with one swordfish caught only to discover she is five miles into Canadian waters. She is arrested and he boat seized.

I will finish this book this morning.

This picture is pond just west of Stayton that I would love to fish sometime soon.

This afternoon I am going to my brother's home in Wilsonville.

I do hope this summer finally comes.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment