Friday, April 9, 2010

Weekend is near...

Hi again:

The picture here is my former 8th grade teacher, Sister Rose Imelda. She was the principal of St. Mary's Grade School in Stayton. She died, according to my brother, in 1999. She was a member of the Sisters of St. Mary. She was a good teacher, and helped me, together with the two priests in our parish, decide to become a priest.

But kissing a girl in the Tunnel of Love at the Oregon State Fair in August, 1968, convinced me I did not want to become a priest and miss out how much fun it is to kiss a girl.

With my current belief system, it is good I did not become a priest. I hardly believe in God now.

What are your plans for the coming weekend? Me, mowing the lawn if the weather holds.

I was sick during the night here, getting up around 1:00 am. My stomach was upset and I had diarrhea very bad. I am better now, but not hungry at all.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment