Saturday, April 17, 2010

Early morning on Saturday



Hello:
The pictures are air flights over Europe today and regularly. The top picture shows what Europe looks like on a regular day. The bottom picture shows the air flights today. The volcanic cloud from Iceland is preventing the airplanes from getting up. What a big difference... These pictures came from the James Fallows email I get every morning. He is a writer for The Atlantic.
I got up at 4:00 this morning. I don't know why. I may go back to bed later this this morning.
I have about 100 pages to go in The Book of Spies. It is a good book, but like I said yesterday, it is not a page-turner. If it turned out of to be a page-turner, I would have stayed up late into the night to finish it last night.
I plan to spray our lawn later today to get rid of the weeds.
The weekend is here...what are your plans for this weekend?
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment