Thursday, April 15, 2010

H Day and tax day...

Hello:

Look closely at this picture and see what you can find. It is fairly obvious.

Today you can get a free coffee at Starbucks if you take your own mug. I just got back from Starbucks here where I got my free coffee and then I sat down there to read an article on my Kindle about beating obesity in America. It is from the May issue of The Atlantic. I downloaded it from The Atlantic website and added it to my Kindle.

I downloaded five articles from The Atlantic on Tuesday. I must start reading those articles as now I have 71 pages in the table of contents on my Kindle. With 12 items per page, I have more than enough to keep me busy for a long time.

But there are too many good books from our local library. Like I told you before we have a regional library here with access to any book in the libraries in the Chemeketa Community College area.

The weekend is coming. I hope you have a good one.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment