Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nice weekend


Hi:
This picture is Little Red Riding Hood, or so it seems.
I finished Bretz's Flood, about the geologic feature in eastern Washington that shows evidence of a massive flood in the far past. This theory was not well accepted when it proposed in 1924, but over the next 30 years proved he was right.
My next book is For All the Tea in China: How England Stole the World's Favorite Drink and Changed History. Like I have been telling you, I enjoy reading books on China. This one is a book on the 19th century in China and England.
Today I will mow the lawn here. Yesterday, I did laundry and hung the clothes outside. So no lawn-mowing with the clothes on the line outside.
Today is also the day of the Shaw breakfast. My dad usually buys me one to go and delivers it here. I then make 3 breakfasts out of just one big breakfast.
Have a good day on this last day of this weekend.
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment